Friday, December 10, 2010

Sharing December Traditions

Our recent "Tech Time" has been spent creating a Mixbook about the students' December traditions.  The students did an amazing job on this project.  They really enjoyed learing how to use Mixbook, which is a virtual book creator.  Posted below are the student examples that have been  finished so far:

Marissa
Charles
Emma C.
Aiden
Erika
Jake
Tien
Nick
Hayley
Ryan B.
Ben
Madison
Anna
Carson
Kelsey
Ryan S.
Becca
Max
Macey
Emma S.
Anusha
Riah

2 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

Hello, My name is Mrs. G. and I'm a home educator in Massachusetts. I enjoyed looking through your scrapbooks. What a wonderful way to share your Christmas Traditions. Scrapbooking is one of my many hobbies, although I use paper. I will have to try the digital version. Many of your traditions are similar to how our family celebrates. We enjoy gathering together with family and friends, stay up late, and eat lots of food! My students put together their first VoiceThread about our family Christmas traditions. We would love it if you would stop by for a visit. Merry Christmas! www.ourhomeschool.edublogs.org

Celia said...

I love the MixBook stories. I teach in Melbourne Australia and we have just finished school for our summer holidays. As Christmas is in our summer, we obviously dont have snow. We often go to the beach after Christmas for our holidays. We are not back at school till February.
Even though it is summer, many Australians still sit down to a traditional roast lunch although it is sometimes a bit hot for that type of food. Decorating houses with lights is pretty popular nowadays.
Have a great Christmas and happy blogging